< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Cup-A-Cake


"CUP-A-CAKE was designed and patented by mothers to solve the age old problem of sending cupcakes to school or outings with their children. Before CUP-A-CAKE, taking cupcakes anywhere caused a mess. This unique container will hold a frosted cupcake in place with protrusions positioned in such a way that the cupcake will not move within the container if bounced, jiggled, or turned upside down. "

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Well that's nifty!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I can't decide: is it funny or sad to think that home made cupcake transportation was once considered "an age old problem"????? I bought an old individual pie slice Tupperware; my husband was so excited to show his dessert off at work!

Love your blog! I'll be visiting often. Found you through Coffee and a Muffin.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Cupcake transportation problem solved. Next: world peace! :)

It's a silly invention but I love gadgets.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Cool!! :) I want one!

I have to avoid Tupperware parties. *drool*

10:49 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

What a great idea! This is one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home