< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

White House Gear


In Tampa, there is a cute little shop called White House Gear. There you can purchase Presidential memorabilia, White House souvenirs, and other patriotic gifts. My favorite is this Ronald Reagan doll.
President Reagan, a great talking collectible figurine is now available to order.
25 unique and authentic phrases by pressing the lapel pin.
Life-like features and details including Presidential boots.
Comes in a great gift or presentation box as shown.
Production limited to 10,000.
Size: 12 1/2 inches tall.

Yesterday, we visited the store and I stopped to play with the Reagan doll. As I pressed his lapel, he uttered a familiar quotation: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" Imagine my delight as my nine year old daughter simultaneously spoke those words. It brought a tear to my eye. Yes, we raise good, little Republicans here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home