< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What Type of Homeschooler Are You?



Abraham Lincoln

"You have a Bible and a library card what more could you possibly need? You prefer the Charlotte Mason Method of reading living books for everything: historical fiction, biographies, real histories, nature guides, etc. No soon-to-be-outdated textbooks for you. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com "

What Type of Homeschooler Are You?

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Hi!
Donna here :o)
You may use the de-lurking buttons.
I saved them to my photo hoster about a year ago from a person who was having a 'delurking' day!
ARen't they great!

Thanks for leaving a comment...now I can get to know you better!

Donna

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Melting clocks are not a problem in your reality. You are an unschooler. You willtolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort.Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on everything. If your school had an anthem, it would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. "

Okay so I don't homeschool. But I took the quiz as if I did.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home