< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Friday, May 20, 2005

Saving Dinner


This book is more than a cookbook; it's a life-saver. Cooking is not a problem for me but thinking of what to cook is. This book has shopping lists and menu plans for each week. All you have to do is check and see what you already have in your fridge and pantry and then buy the rest. All of the meals are pretty easy and fast to cook. Some of the recipes seemed strange to me but I tried them anyway and I'm glad I did because they were wonderful. Our family loves Polenta Pie, Mexican Lasagna, My Big Fat Greek Stuffed Peppers, Green Chile Chicken Casserole, Asian Burritos, Blackberry Balsamic Chicken, and many others.

Check out FlyLady's website for more info or read reviews and look inside the book here.
There's also a low-carb version here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home