< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Calorie Counting

Last year, my husband lost 100 pounds and I lost 55. We did it through calorie counting and walking/biking a few times a week. We tried to keep our daily count below 1200. After a break from calorie counting, we're now back at it again. He wants to lose another 50 pounds at least and I want to lose the 15 pounds I've gained back. (I think I ate too many yummy ice cream sandwiches recently.) Most products have the calories on the package but when they don't we use info from Nutrition Data. They have many features, including calorie counts for several fast food joints. Look up your favorite fast foods and you'll be totally shocked. Meanwhile, I'll be counting my calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home