< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Saturday, July 09, 2005

CafePress Gift Shop



This T-shirt is one of the items in the new CafePress shop I've opened. There are also many other items in the shop, including tote bags, stickers, mugs, and more. I thought this design was really cute. It's an Edwardian magazine cover I've altered. I have also created some "I think, therefore I blog" items that are little more feminine than Jollyblogger's cute T-shirt.

Also, right now, CafePress is offering a $3 discount on all apparel until 7/14/05.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Paine said...

How cute! I've been meaning to open a CafePress shop for some time and seeing yours motivated me to get on the ball with mine! It's a lot of fun and I know people who are making some pretty good money with it, too.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

I saw your post before I saw your comment here so I didn't realize you had seen my shop. I like the shirts in your shop. They're very cute.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Spunky said...

cute stuff! too bad mother's day is so far away!

Spunky

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home