< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Saturday, July 30, 2005

We're Under Quarantine

That's right, we're all sick (except H, who is also known as "Mr. Super Immune System). Sore throats abound, along with coughs and fevers. I've also got the complimentary Asthma problems which always accompany any respiratory ailment I catch so I'm taking about six hundred pills and breathing treatments on my nebulizer. S caught the bug first and gave it to D and I. We made the doctor rounds yesterday and followed up with a rather frightening bill at the pharmacy. Thank you, God, that H has such good insurance. As it is, we being sick puts quite a pinch on the old wallet. The pediatrician says D and S are very contagious so we're under quarantine this weekend - no swim lessons, no library, no nada - so we've got the sick day blues. H is playing nursemaid. What a wonderful man he is; he always takes such good care of us! So I shall go rest now on my sick bed. Your prayers are much appreciated. Sayonara.

4 Comments:

Blogger CallaLilly said...

I am so sorry you and your little ones are sick. You each are in my prayers for God's grace as you deal with this bump in the road.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Thanks. D is already getting better. I think he's on the tail end of this. BTW, how is your neck?

1:45 PM  
Blogger DonnaB said...

Feel better.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Feel better soon!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home