< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Monday, August 22, 2005

Housework in Dresses: A Photobiography







Candy asked for everyone to post pics of themselves in feminine dress like this article at LAF so I got D to take some photos of me doing my normal stuff today. I'll add more pics each day this week. Today, I'm wearing a $5 black knit skirt, a $3 Izod top, $18 black leather sandals (originally $60), a free black scarf (MIL), and free black earrings (H won a mall gift certificate). Today is laundry day and then we have some errands to run this afternoon when H comes home. Please note: management is not responsible for goofy looks, semi-blurry photos, pink houses, or the teenage neighbor's car. Also, Mrs. Happy Housewife was posed by D who now fancies herself a photo pro.

9 Comments:

Blogger CallaLilly said...

Sounds like fun!:) I may join you in this...BTW - tell your dd she took lovely, natural looking photos of you.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truely a Lady! You Inspire me! I will try to be doing things around the house in my pictures i will post soon too!!! God bless!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I thought this was a great idea..and, you look *great*!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Crystal Paine said...

Oh goody!!! Why does my camera have to be broken the week I really want to take pictures?? I'll just have to enjoy yours!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

You look a bit younger than I thought you would. :-)

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing them! Your DD did a wonderful job. :-)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful site! I too will be doing the daily dress challenge (I am a daily dress lady already myself)

I will be back to read your blog some more. Its a great read ;o)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Awesome photos. You are beautiful!

Melissa

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! I'm still trying to accumulate a "non frumpy" dress/skirt wardrobe and I'm inspired once again. Love your site!

Blessings,
Kelly
mom to 6 in PA

9:52 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth Black said...

I love your photobiography (and your pink blouse). I'm off to the next one, now!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home