< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Control Journal

Candy posted her Home Management Binder and asked readers to post their own so here's my FlyLady Control Journal. Click on any photo to enlarge it. This is the cover.




















I have 5 tabs: Phone Numbers, Daily Routine, Zones, FlyLady Basics, and Take-out/Delivery. The Phone Numbers section has one page in a clear sheet protector. The page includes our phone number and address, along with directions to our house. It has emergency numbers, and phone numbers for friends, family, and neighbors. It has medical numbers, including all area hospitals and the local pharmacy, and it has numbers for the library, water department, and electric company. I have another copy of the page next to our phone in the kitchen.















In the front pocket of the binder, I have a master grocery list where I just mark the box next to the product and list the number needed. I have the catagories aranged like the grocery store aisles. I have blanks in each catagory for write-in items.









The second section of my control journal has a Before Bed Routine, a Morning Routine, an Afternoon Routine, a Weekly Plan, and a Home Blessing Hour Routine. Below are the Before Bed Routine and the Morning Routine.





















This is the Afternoon Routine.



















This is the Basic Weekly Plan.




















This is the Weekly Home Blessing Hour Routine.






2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Great job! What a great idea to put a Flylady cling on your binder! I need to get working on mine again.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your journal! It looks great! May I link your example from my blog? Here is the link...

www.xanga.com/MrsCatherine

Love the Flylady cling! :O)

Love and God's Blessings,
Cat

www.makingithomemagazine.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home