< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mary Janes Farm Magazine



After hearing so much buzz about Mary Janes Farm and the magazine of the same name, I decided to check it out. This past weekend, at Barnes & Noble, I went looking for the magazine. After seeking help from an employee there, I finally found it - in the Hunting magazine section. That night I stayed up 'til 2 a.m. reading the "No Place Like Home" issue. The magazine is full of helpful hints, touching stories, and Mary Janes Farm products. I really enjoyed the magazine and recommend it.

On these web pages are some articles from previous issues: Here for Life, Home Safe Home, Keeping in Touch, Did You Know, Every Woman Has a Story, and Farm Life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samara said...

From time to time there are some interesting articles in this magazine, however it reads more like a giant ad for their products- I can't really see paying money for what amounts to an "infomercial". :(

Some of the topics in this magazine overlap with Permaculture UK, Mother Earth News and other homesteading/organic farming type publications, so those are better bets for me-

1:43 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Oh I am so excited you found MaryJanes magazine at Barnes and Noble. I will have to try looking there!

The hunt is on :o)

Donna

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home