< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to My Husband!



Today, H has reached the ripe, old age of 30. I shall relish calling him old - until January when I shall catch up with him upon my own 30th birthday. I think him much more handsome than even he was at 17. He has many more white hairs, too. Unfortunately, most have my name on them.

So, how do I love him? Let me count the ways...

I know no better husband or father. He is gentle and thoughtful. He is patient beyond belief. I am constantly amazed at his knowledge and wisdom. He is honest and forthright. He knows who he is and is never concerned with how others may think of him. He works hard to provide our needs and wants. He loves his family devotedly. As a gem among stones, he is a man among men.

Happy birthday to my dear, sweet husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home