< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Housework in Dresses: A Photobiography (Part 4)






Today is Office Day, in which Mrs. Happy Housewife attempts to bring order to the chaos that is her desk. I try to file and handle our paperwork on this day. I am wearing a $7 skirt (consignment shop; had the JCPenney's tags still on it), a $3 Izod shirt (Beall's Outlet), $15 Dockers Women leather penny loafers (Beall's Outlet), free earrings (gift), and a $2 or $3 tortoise shell headband. Here you see me with my Control Journal, on my treadmill, on the computer, and dusting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the cutest blouses and they look great on you! I especially like the Izod tops. :)
I love your blog, by the way.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Mama to 12, so far said...

I put up my binder on my blog. I am going to try to do a photo blog of housework next week too. Candy has some fun ideas huh?

Christi
www.homeschoolblogger.com/quiverfulacresmom

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've putting up some awesome pictures. I'm sure you're inspiring many ladies. :-)

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for inspiring other ladies in this way. You look so pretty and feminine, but in a down-to-earth, I-still-do-my-own-housework kind of way!
I'm going to be working on my own "Week" now, thanks!
~Lori

6:03 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

You are just the cutest, happiest housewife!!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home