< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Housework in Dresses: A Photobiography (Part 3)

Wednesday is Gardening Day but rain, a family feeling under the weather, and a snake conspired to prevent me from doing the tasks I had planned. No pruning, no weed-pulling, no bagging cut branches. Well, I did get to bag a few cut branches. Today is just one of those days when people sleep in, play hooky, and chill. People meaning me.

This morning I dressed in working clothes because I expected to be gardening. See, I am wearing the "homeschool mom uniform" today. Even Mrs. Happy Housewife doesn't get gussied up everyday. I have on a $5 Pierre Cardin top (consignment shop), a free jumper (gift), a free red scarf (MIL), and free sandals (gift). Today, I've washed dishes, dusted the living room, cleaned the master bathroom sink area, folded a blanket with S, folded the kitchen linens I washed yesterday, bagged some cut branches, washed a load of swimming towels and bathing suits from Monday I'd forgotten, and doctored a sick D.





1 Comments:

Blogger Mama to 12, so far said...

Do you wear a scarf every day? Or just when you are cleaning? I used to wear them and may start up again. I love the look.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home