< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Housework in Dresses: A Photobiography (Part 2)

(Continued from Monday)

Here are the pics of Mrs. Happy Housewife doing her chores. Today is Kitchen Day. The chores I am doing in these photos are: sweeping front door, washing front door, sweeping and mopping kitchen floor, washing kitchen linens, and mending some clothes. Other items on my list of chores to do today are: fold and put away the last load of clean laundry from yesterday, clean bottom shelf of fridge, call for refills of some medicine, and get caught up with dishes (I didn't clean up after dinner last night. We had errands after we ate and then when we got back I played hooky and watched a movie with H. It was Alexander and I won't even bother to link it because it was terrible. I knew it would be so why did I bother?! Bad me.)

The two silly pics at the bottom are here for your amusement and to dispel the myth that housewives are uptight and have no fun. Also, they made the kids laugh a lot.

I am wearing a $1 jean skirt (yard sale), a $7 blouse (clearance at JCPenney's), a free scarf (MIL), $18 brown sandals (from Beall's Outlet and originally $60 - the same as the black ones yesterday), and free earrings (gift).












3 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth Black said...

This is nice, too. I like how you do your hair with those scarves. How do you get them to stay? This one really brightens up the whole outfit.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Crystal Paine said...

I'm enjoying your pictures! My husband clicked on your link and asked me last night who took the pictures. I told him your daughter and he gave me this funny look. When I asked him why, he said he didn't think you looked old enough to have a daughter who could take pictures!! :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I've been enjoying your housework in dresses posts! Very cool!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home