< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Monday, August 01, 2005

Saving Time When You're a Blog Hog


I have accumulated a lot of blog links and, believe it or not, I try to read all their new posts each day. Clicking on each link took a lot of time so I switched to adding each blog's RSS feed to my Yahoo page. It saved me some time but wasn't as efficient as I'd like. Now I've found Bloglines.

Save Time, Read it Your Way
Since I've started with Bloglines, I've really been saving time reading blogs. That's a good thing because I don't think I could cut back on blog-hogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

I just started using bloglines, too, and I love it!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

Maybe I'm going to have to look that up.

9:45 AM  
Blogger CallaLilly said...

Thanks so much for the link. I hope this will help, but it may just mean that I'll read even more blogs! :)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home