< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Monday, August 15, 2005

Name Brand Clothes At Thrift Store Prices

If you live in Florida, Georgia, or Arizona, then you are a lucky duck. Let me tell you why: these are the states where you can find a Beall's Outlet. H and I have been shopping at our local Beall's Outlet for a few years now and we love it. Each store sells extremely discounted clothes leftover from department stores. I've noticed that most of the clothes in our local store are from JCPenney. Everything is usually 70% off and they have a section of the store where you can find clothes marked $1, $3, or $5. They also have a frequent shopper card and special discounts on Mondays for Seniors 50 and older.

Just this weekend, I left the store with a stack of $3 shirts by Izod and Sag Harbor. S got a few Van Heusen shirts and D got two lovely dresses. I've found some great deals on shoes at Beall's Outlet as well. My best deal so far was a pair of cork high-heeled Hush Puppies for $5. I'm not really into brand names but I do love quality-made clothing at cheap prices. A new, three dollar shirt is an even better deal than I can get at my local consignment shop and the quality is a grade above what I can buy at Walmart.

So, if you live in Florida, Georgia, or Arizona, I highly recommend you get over to a Beall's Outlet store and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home