< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Monday, August 08, 2005

Weird Baby Names

In the interest of laughing at weird baby names, I thought I would post this link. I can also personally vouch for the following real names:
  • Female (pronounced Fuh-molly)
  • Lemonjello & Oranjello (brothers)
  • V*gina (pronounced Vuh-gina with a short i)
  • Clumidia (spelled that way)
  • Porsche (girl)
  • Tequila (girl)
  • Dr. Valentine Day (man)
  • John Mary (woman)
  • a hippie's daughter named Krishna
  • Misty Waters

1 Comments:

Blogger Samara said...

Ha! One of my friends actually went to high school with Orangejello & Lemonjello (pronounced Luh-MON-juh-lo & or-ON-juh-lo). This same friend used to joke with them that if she had twins that were a boy & girl, she'd call them "Fallopia" & "Testicles" (TES-ti-cleez)- get it- "Greek" names... but unlike the jello boys' parents, she was kidding. :)

I used to want to name my future daughter "Sassafras"... got over it though.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home