< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Friday, August 05, 2005

Q & A: Oilcloth Aprons

Q. Meredith said...

I can't decide if I'd like an oilcloth apron or not. They're charming patterns, but an apron that absorbs seems more practical than one that repels. Have you ever used one before?
A. I haven't had an oilcloth apron but nearly all my son's bibs were oilcloth with a velcro closer and a catch pocket like the ones here. Mine came from Baby Superstore, which is now Babies R Us. I don't know if they still carry oilcloth bibs but they were great bibs and worked wonderfully. He had a circus one and a few with transportation themes. So cute!


1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Yes, I don't know why I hadn't thought of the bibs! We had some cute ones, too, and loved them ;)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home