< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

MagicSliders, or How We Moved This Oak Armoire


(Please ignore the clutter visible in this picture; we are currently rebuilding our family room and our house is in a state of disorder.)

We were blessed by my husband's brother with this oak entertainment armoire. It's very heavy - I can't even guess how much it weighs. It has sat in our living room for a couple of weeks because my husband had no one available to help him move it besides me - and physical strength is not my strong suit. So, how did my husband and I move it this weekend through the living room, hall, and into our bedroom? Magic, or specifically, MagicSliders.

These furniture movers are incredible. We were able to slide the armoire on our carpeted floors with ease. We purchased our set from Target but you can find a local retailer here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Hmmmm...glad to know about this! I sometimes get the urge to rearrange all the furniture by myself in the middle of the afternoon.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home