< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.mrshappyhousewife.com/serendipity/" >

Monday, August 15, 2005

Vacation


Mrs. Happy Housewife and family are going on vacation to Puerto Rico from September 1-11. This will be the first trip to Puerto Rico for the children and me. H is also very excited since he has not been back to PR in 11 years. We will be staying with H's brother and his wife and two children. We will attend our only niece's Christening, visit with H's extended family, and see the haunts of H's youth. As a lay historian, I am especially looking forward to spending time in Old San Juan. I plan to take many photos with our digital camera and H has informed me that, because he is taking his laptop, I will be able to blog while on vacation. Oh, the joys of technology!

1 Comments:

Blogger CallaLilly said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope you have an enjoyable trip!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home